our official email account for inquiries.
it is DEFINE AS: a sleeping facility provided by the MIAA Authority as a temporary lodging for excluded(deportee and inadmissible) transit, and regular departing passengers (paxs)- these are categories of passengers who may check-in at Dayroom.
• . The following may check – in at Dayroom:
• .-Excluded Passengers:• Deportees and In-admissible passengers – arriving passengers at NAIA Terminal 1 who are not cleared by the Bureau of Immigration.
• .-Transit Passengers: Arriving passengers at NAIA Terminal 1 with International connecting flight.
•.-Regular Departing Passengers: Departing from NAIA Terminal 1, with or without delayed or cancelled flights (may avail of Dayroom after completing check-in requirements with their airlines.) and who are already cleared by the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation.
- Seven ( 7) single bedrooms
- Two (2) family bedrooms
- Lobby area with cable LED Television
- Toilets (male, female and PWD)
- Hot and cold shower rooms (male and female)
- Centralized air-conditioning inside rooms and box type air conditioning at the lobby.
- Drinking water
- Guest kit ( toiletries)
· Rate is per day, per head;
. Rate is fixed regardless of the length of hours the guest wishes to stay; maximum of 24 hours.
. Payment in cash, ONLY in Philippine Peso.
. Other foreign currencies not accepted.
. Food and drinks other than complimentary are not included in the Dayroom rate; however, guests can bring their own food and drinks inside Dayroom.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Additional full rate of Day Room shall be charged in excess of the maximum 24-hour stay.
- Children aged seven (7) and below are free of charge.
4F West Concourse Departure Area, NAIA Terminal 1, Pasay City, Manila Philippines
Kindly call 02-877-11-09 local 4343